Monday, February 5, 2018

Serenity Fox and a Papertrey Sketch



I remember growing up, and pink and red were 
never supposed to be mixed and matched.

Maybe it was my own household?

I don't know...but now...they are friends!
 


stamps: Papertrey Ink Stylized Autumn/Brushed Birds   dies: Papertrey Ink Stylized Autumn/Photo Finish Strips/Songbirds, Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangles


Papertrey Ink is celebrating 11 Years!!!!

Where did the time go???

The first challenge is an Anniversary Sketch Challenge 
and I went with this sketch featured by Lizzie


https://blog.papertreyink.com/2018/02/11th-anniversary-day-1-meet-our-design-team-sketch-challenge/



I have a sweet friend that needs this encouragement.

Courage doesn't always look loud and bold.

It can be steady and sure...

have a good one friends~


 




6 comments:

Linda said...

Sweet card, Marlena. Not just in your household. I know we never thought to put red and pink together in my day either. Lol...

Kelly said...

Marlena, I always check your blog and enjoy your graphic sensibilities and exuberant colors :). Your "You know you're a serious cardmaker when . . ." is brilliant! So glad you have a blog.

Teresa said...

I like the pink and red together, especially with that little fox. I have that stamp and only think of him for fall. Thanks for the inspiration.

Marcia Hill said...

I LOVE pink and red together, but didn't always think so either! Until Dawn McVeigh made beautiful cards using the two colors together!! :0) Cute, cute card Marlena...love it!! :0)

Jill Norwood said...

We thought the same thing about pink and red but now I love them together! Such a sweet card. Blessings to your friend!

lainey said...

Your little fox looks happy with all that pink and red!