Sunday, February 4, 2018

Happy Birthday Heart & Scraps




Aside from the card base, this card was constructed from scraps.

I'm almost positive the eclectic half&half heart I created was for a past challenge, but I couldn't get my colors in order.
 


stamps: Winnie & Walter Happy Birthday To You sentiment/In Bloom Eva's Favorite Flowers  dies: Winnie & Walter True Multifaceted Heart


 These days I'm a little more comfortable with matching patterns and colors, so I was able to finish a card.


 The following challenge will motivate you to get a card done also~especially if you're like me and keep every. single. thing.you.die. cut. ;)






http://www.blog.winniewalter.com/2018/02/w-4th-birthday-bash-use-your-scraps.html




 Kelly has mad organizing skills too~it's worth a look-see!!!






A heart is the ultimate love image~



http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/02/just-us-girls-426-word-week.html




 Thanks for stopping in~it always makes my day!






 

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm so happy you have confidence in yourself now Marlena because this card is fabulous! And yes, I keep all my die cuts as well in a UFO box, but might try and organize them in photo books...not sure yet. It would help find what I need easier! lol Hope you are having a nice, relaxing day and if you got snow this morning I hope it wasn't a ton! Hugs, Brenda

Lin said...

So unique, Marlena - we should use scraps more often, this is a great result! Thanks for playing with us once again at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Kelly Griglione said...

Marlena!! LOVE your scraps card!! We are so alike, I can never throw anything away either. I ask myself why all the time, but then when you make wonderful cards like this one here it all makes sense. So fun to see what scraps end up working together. Your colors and pattern are so modern! Thanks so much for joining the scraps challenge : ) Hugs, Kelly

Ina G said...

Awesome scraps here Marlena. What a fabulous job you have done here with this layout. Lovely to have you with us again this week. Thanks for joining our JUGS challenge.