Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Stripes Masculine Card




I stamped stripes today with my Misti.

Before the Misti, my stripes would hang off of my largest acrylic block.

I LOVE that they can stretch out now, and I can stamp 3 times for a perfect, saturated line.


stamps: Papertrey Ink Background Basics Super Stripes/Boy Basics: Game On sentiment/Grunge Me





 These colors are gorgeous together!


http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2018/02/color-throwdown-480.html



I felt they were perfect for a masculine card.


One of those rare guy cards to throw in my stash~yay!!

Thanks for stopping in~







2 comments:

ashleyfifer said...

I love what you did for this challenge!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a super graphic design and perfect for a guy! Don't you wonder how we ever managed without a MISTI?! Love mine. Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!