Sunday, February 25, 2018

Papertrey Ink February Blog Hop Challenge



Since I've been tinkering with Winter Woods...I can't seem to put it down.

Even the silhouette of the cardinal inspires~


stamps: Papertrey Ink Winter Woods/Brushed Birds sentiments  dies: Papertrey Ink Winter Woods, My Favorite Things sentiment strip


 Check out the hop at Papertrey:





https://blog.papertreyink.com/2018/02/february-2018-blog-hop/




 The clear bunny in a subtlety of color inspired me...why not a white bird?

Simple and low key was the way to go...hints of spring~with black and white vs green (just because I can't walk away from stripes at the moment).

Thanks for stopping by~




 

8 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Love this! Great colors and elements!

Julia Aston said...

Lovely blooms with your white cardinal!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love stripes & bloom together!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh Marlena...this is SO BEAUTIFUL!! Absolutely LOVE the blooms against the black and white stripes and the white silhouette of the Cardinal is perfection...love it!! :0)

Dawn Y. said...

Just beautiful, Marlena! I adore the white silhouette of the Cardinal against the florals and bold stripes. The sentiment is perfect, too! 💗
P.S. I love the signs of a serious cardmaker in your sidebar. So funny... and so true!

Lea Lawson said...

Very pretty card! I love the florals in the corner. ♥♥

Tanya Boser said...

Such and elegant and timeless card!

Kathy Mc said...

Marlena, your bird silhouette looks great perched on the sentiment strip and sniffing the flowers. One can’t go wrong with stripes, especially the richness of black and white.