Thursday, February 22, 2018

Choose How to Dance



I happened upon a free stamp set in a magazine that I worked my card around...

stamps: WPlus9 Ink Splats, Altenew Halftone Circles, Papertrey Ink Inspired:Hope,Practical Publishing  free Music & Dance Collection by Sheena Douglass  dies: Avery Elle Wonky Stitches,Papertrey Ink Brushed Off Rectangle



When I saw the following grunge challenge...




I grabbed for distress inks, my dauber, and splatter stamps.

 My daughter's dance teacher is due for a card. ;)


Thanks for stopping by~


 








1 comment:

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

I really love how this card turned out! That quote is very encouraging and I like the way your artwork reflects the content of the quote. The dancing shoes are a clever detail and the color palette is so dreamy! Thank you for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!