Saturday, February 3, 2018

Aloha Collage




A close friend was blessed to visit my home state~

can you guess where that is? :)



stamps: Papertrey Ink Palm Prints/Be Mine,Valentine   dies: Papertrey Ink Palm Prints/Be Mine,Valentine,My Favorite Things Stitched Squares




The following inspiration photo had My Mind's Eye Picket Fences card base on my mind.


http://thecardconcept.blogspot.com/2018/01/the-card-concept-85-rustic-blooms.html

I stuck with teal & pink for focal pieces and added greenery to the collage.


The square panel was die cut from Simple Stories' paper pad  
You Are Here for the Aloha sentiment.


I carefully sliced an opening in the typewriter to fit this perfect sentiment for her card.



Thanks for stopping by today, it blesses me so!



4 comments:

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

Good morning.
Thank you.
Japan is the morning of the 4th.
Snow art: Every year in Sapporo, Hokkaido, the biggest snow festival in Japan is held.
Ryoma.

Brenda said...

Very cool card Marlena! I love the color's you chose from the inspiration photo, they look so tropical for you card! I can't imagine living in Hawaii and I bet you really miss it there, especially the warm weather! lol Here in PA you get it all. I'm tired of it all....I need spring to come....lol Hugs, Brenda

Nancy Penir said...

Hi Marlena! So glad you joined in the fun at the Card Concept. Your card is a delightful mix of the tropics and the beautiful rustic fence. Love the playful camera! Hugs!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, great colours.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby