Thursday, February 8, 2018

Biggest Fan



My eldest girlie studies and performs improv~and I'm enjoying every one of her shows!

Needless to say, I'm her biggest fan (next to her dad, of course). ;)


This card is long overdue.



stamps: Papertrey Ink Be Mine,Valentine  dies:Papertrey Ink Be Mine/ Valentine/Brushed Off: Rectangle/
Make It Market Kit:Tinsel & Tags,Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangles



I used modern, bold colors and a fun image~perfect for my bold,cool, fun girlie. ;)

Although the colors are completely different, the basic structure is the same as this card I made for Papertrey's November Blog Hop.



https://marlenaisfaithfullycrafting.blogspot.com/2017/11/papertrey-ink-november-2017-blog-hop.html
 

It mimics its central focal image and banner sentiment.

The framing is loosely done for my daughter's card~much like her carefree improv art.


The following challenge was wonderful motivation:




Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

Brenda said...

Good for your daughter Marlena! I love that she does that and I love this card as will she! Well done my friend. Hugs, Brenda