Sunday, February 11, 2018

Ode to Summer Sunrise with a Peach


One of my FAVORITE inks is Papertrey's Summer Sunrise.


I stamped a peach just so I could showcase it.

 Now that's love!

ha! :)

 

stamps: Papertrey Ink Background Basics Textile/Be Mine,Valentine  
dies:Papertrey Ink Be Mine/ Valentine/Brushed Off: Rectangle/Layerz Mat Stack 3/Mat Stack 3
inks: Papertrey Ink Summer Sunrise/Simply Chartreuse, Versafine Smokey Gray/Onyx



I paired that luscious peach with


Papertrey's Background Basics Textile for the





http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca/2018/02/challenge-154-aperture.html


The window I came up with is the peach.



 
It's actually stamped on white cardstock behind the peach aperture.


I finished off the card with droplets of grey/gray? nail polish.

Thanks for stopping by~

 




2 comments:

Shauna said...

Cute card! I like all your layers and the fun peach theme! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Yvonne Garner said...

Clever card! Love how you used the nail polish, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!