Saturday, February 10, 2018

Shaker Card




I can't throw anything away~so I added more watercolor to the frame left from my watercolor card.


A shaker card was born~
 


stamp: Winnie & Walter True heart on base panel  dies: Winnie & Walter In a Word:Friend Cutaway, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches







I love my friends, and a shaker card from me is love!
 

It's a few more steps, is all I'm saying. :)


 The "x's and o's" add the love...so do the embossed hearts on the main base.

 

Thanks for stopping by~it really makes me feel loved!


 

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Love this artsy and colorful card, Marlena! The stacked dies are great addition to this shaker card! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “It Must Be Love” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!