Saturday, February 10, 2018

Grid Card




I challenged myself to really think on this one...wordwise.
 


stamps: Winnie & Walter True sentiments/My Precious stones/In Bloom:Eva's Favorite Flowers line, Verve Beautiful Things "beautiful"





I created a grid with the line from Eva's Favorite Flowers and filled it with sentiments to be read across and down.

Even the heart can be read in the diagonal phrase "We "heart/love"you".  I stamped the silver solid jewel with the back of a couple of gems.
 

Time-Out's Challenge has stripes and gold~my FAVORITE look!





http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/challenge-102.html


I LOVE black and white stripes!

 However, with black,white and gold on the focal panel, I decided to add green and gold striped paper for matting.






Thanks for stopping by~




3 comments:

Joyce said...

This is so clever. Love your unique take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Gerrina said...

So true and a special take on the challenge; love it! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marlena :-) I love the grid pattern and simple design of this, absolutely stunning! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x