Wednesday, October 28, 2015

You Are Loved



Have you ever read The 5 Love Languages of Children or heard of The Five Love Languages?


I took a class many moons ago that was based on the first one.


Boy was it an eye opener!


Main point is....just because you love someone doesn't mean they feel it, because we all speak different love languages.


How you show it vs how it's received can vary depending on the individual.

 
I'm so grateful the Lord put these books in my hands when the girlies were little!


I still have to be reminded of what speaks "love" to each of these very unique young ladies.



That being said...remember my sickie girlie?


Goodness that virus dragged on for 11 DAYS!


It's not much, but I made her this as a reminder...


(stamp: Sweet 'n Sassy Precious Poppies sentiment  dies: Verve Wavy Hearts,
Papertrey Ink Circle Scribbles)





http://casology.blogspot.com/2015/10/week-170-heart.html







Gotta do what we can, when we can, as much as we can right?














3 comments:

Jenelle said...

Wonderful card! I love all the grays with that pop of pink!

Hannelie said...

A beautiful collage Marlena, with a lovely heart in the focal point... just where it belongs!
Thanks for joining us at Casology this week!

Jen W. said...

11 days! Your poor baby. :( I hope she's all better now. Your card is lovely especially the pop of pink from the circle scribble and that tag you made for her drink (from the other post) is so cool! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!