Saturday, October 24, 2015

Teacher Tree




I forgot how much I love Mighty Oak.


Isn't he handsome???



(stamps: Papertrey Ink Mighty Oak/Teach & Inspire apple and sentiments/Happy Trails paper airplane/Winter Penguin swirl and snowflake)


I enjoyed surrounding him with sentiments and images for

hosted by Lexi


I used these dramatic colors from the Throwdown

to make it Christmasy.
 

http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2015/10/color-throwdown-365.html



Every Christmas card gets a bonus smile from me and a pat on the back. ;)



Let's see if I actually get these mailed out in time...





6 comments:

Kathy Mc said...

Very clever design using Mighty Oak with clusters of sentiments. Some teacher will be forever grateful for this beauty!

lexi said...

very nice cluster - a tree of thanks!! thanks so much for playing make it monday!

Helen F. said...

Great design, Marlena. Love the Mighty Oak full of gratitude!

Birgit said...

This is so adorable and incredibly clever!

Broni said...

What a great teacher thank-you card!! Very creative!! Thanks so much for playing along with us for the Color Throwdown #365!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I love how you added all the sentiments to the mighty oak...beautiful, Marlena!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!