Saturday, October 10, 2015

2 Simple Cards



Here are a couple of cards I created to admire the paper and sentiments.


;)


This one showcases patterned paper I've had forever~


and I'm submitting this autumn colored creation to


"Autumn...the year's last, loveliest smile" by American Poet William Callum Bryant.





 (stamp: Sweet 'n Sassy Grunge Elements  dies: Papertrey Ink Circle Scribbles, My Favorite Things  Die-namics Blueprints 11)





This one is newer (to me) striped paper.


(stamp: Jillian Vance Simply Said:Coffee & Jesus  die: Spellbinders Postage Stamp)



I'm linking this up at






Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Contagiously Crafty said...

Such a simple and lovely card, both of them. I particularly like the pink stripes. Wonderful sentiment we should not forget (but often do!). So glad to have found you at Word Art Wednesday's challenge.

Unknown said...

Marlena, The pink stripes are quite lovely and the sentiment/image is a wonderful message. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 204th AG challenge!
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

sandie said...

I love your Aurimn themed card, such a fabulous and striking design. So good to see you join us at TO x

Shona Chambers said...

Wow, I love your Autumn card!! Your masking is perfection and the scribble flower is such a brilliant embellishment. And love how you used your striped paper for your second card, looks fabulous with the kraft card stock. So very glad you joined us at TIME OUT!!!

Nonni said...

What a great design in your autumn card, I really love the layout! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

My Paper Cat said...

Great Autumn design. Very effective. Thanks for joining the fun at Time Out

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Wonderful card! I LOVE that sentiment! I also love the stripes! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)