Monday, October 26, 2015

Family of Stamps



I own a family of stamps.


A legacy of companies, past and present...


multiple generations of creative possibilities.


They all make me so happy. ;)


(stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Grunge Elements, Verve Beautiful You, Market Street Stamps Mesh, Papertrey Ink The Sweet Life  paper: We R Memory Keepers 2X4 Journal Cards  die: Papertrey Ink The Sweet Life)



Aunty Market Street Stamps has passed away but her legacy lives on whenever I ink her up. ;)




I went back to Simon Says STAMPtember:Use a Stamp since I've used four stamps here...each one a different company.

They all played nice today...

 like a family reunion of sorts. ;)


It all started with this Journal Card...I built up from there.


Man, I'm lovin' these precious little bites of paper that get me creatively flowing.


Don't be surprised to see many more of them pop up~once I'm on a train of thought I stay on it for awhile.





2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful collage of items. Love those splatters.

cheiron said...

Such a pretty card, love the collage style. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week!