Monday, October 5, 2015

Floral Tan Set



Since I've started making sets...I'm much more efficient with my supplies and crafty time.



(stamps: Verve Get Well, Flourishes Lots of Thought  dies: WPlus9 Written on Ribbon, Papertrey Ink Movers and Shakers Spinners,Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals/Deckled Rectangles  other: Cuttlebug Embossing folder)


I started off with this card



and used the extra pieces to make this one.




I haven't embossed in ages, so it was nice to bring my Cuttlebug folder out.


I should let the others come out to play sometime too~ ;)








Well, it's the start of another week.


Are you ready?


I am attempting to be.... ;)




5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

pretty card set..

SewPaperPaint said...

They are both great! So pretty!

Unknown said...

A very pretty bow on the second card however they are both quite beautiful. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 203rd AG challenge!
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

An awesome set!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Terrific cards! Love how you used the extras to made a second card too! Great idea! Plus it helps scraps to not pile up. Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)