Saturday, October 10, 2015

Christmas Girlies


I did some coloring on two simple Christmas cards ...



(stamps: My Favorite Things Ala Modes Sparkling Season/Stampendous Yule Penguins)





(stamps: My Favorite Things Ala Modes Sparkling Season/Die-namics Christmas Ornaments)


http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/10/virginias-view-challenge-19.html


What I love about coloring is you can change the hair color and outfits on every character.

My girlies are all about lavendar, blue and pink hair...so I added a little fun on each girl's head.


I've dealt with non-conventional hair color before on my girlie's REAL heads...let me tell you....it's easier to color a pic with Copics!


There is so much involved...one of which is to bleach the hair out first.


ugh...I think we spent almost 2 hours in bleaching, rinsing, drying and bleaching again before actually adding the fun color.


In the end they loved it, thank goodness!!!














1 comment:

Caryn said...

Sweet CAS cards - love the image you chose.
Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx