Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Eat More Ham



(stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Save the Turkeys, Waltzingmouse Teeny Trees sentiment  die: Avery Elle Dotted Borders Elle-ments, Spellbinders Classic circles  other: Copics)




This silly turkey cracks me up.

I brought him out for 


http://casology.blogspot.com/2015/10/week-167-silly.html
 
 


I went with bright slabs of color inspired by this challenge...


http://runwayinspired.blogspot.com/2015/10/ric93-emilio-de-la-morena.html



http://runwayinspired.blogspot.com/2015/10/ric93-emilio-de-la-morena.html




I know who to send this to...


my aunt who was always the one who cooked the ham for Thanksgiving back when I was living in Hawaii.


 It was her thing.


I bet she'll get a kick out of him. ;)


 Thanks for stopping by...
 

 















7 comments:

maria f. said...

Just parked next to you at RIC - what a fun card! Love those slabs of ham, I mean color!

Diane said...

Wonderful way to create the background and love the turkey.

Hugs Diane

Diane said...

Wonderful way to create the background and love the turkey.

Hugs Diane

Jen W. said...

Ha! Love that goofy turkey and I really love that fun and funky background you created! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Happy Dance said...

Hahaha! Great image! Fun and silly card!! My sister has a stamp that says "At Thanksgiving, don't forget to set your scale back 10 pounds." This reminds me of that!! Fun and silly card. Bev

Unknown said...

Oh poor thing! Look at his pleading face! That is so funny! That is an amazing colour scheme too! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Haha, funny little guy! Thank you so much for joining us on the Runway!