Monday, October 12, 2015

Songbird Cards



This is my second Monday post...


I feel a little more energetic than usual on a Monday.


I should probably pace myself but I don't want the energy train to stop anywhere or I may not move again.


My first card uses a soft palette from the Throwdown challenge.


(stamp: Papertrey Ink Songbirds  dies: Papertrey Ink Songbirds, Spellbinders Scalloped Oval  other: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder)





http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2015/10/color-throwdown-363.html



These next two cards are more "me"...



in yo' face bold and simple.






(stamp: Papertrey Ink Holiday Photo Finishers  die: Papertrey Ink Songbirds)


Simon Says (Wednesday): Clean and Simple Christmas


I'm all about stripes lately too...


Here is another I constructed from the section cut off from the first striped panel.




 (stamp: Papertrey Ink Songbirds/Movers & Shakers Sentiments  die: Papertrey Ink Songbirds)


Why make only one card when you can construct two, right?!


Hope your Monday is sparked with energy for the long week ahead~


Blessings~






3 comments:

maria f. said...

Just parked next to you again at SSS. What a perfect use of all the eclectic elements on your CAS Christmas card!

Joan Ervin said...

Oh my...what beautiufl designs, Marlena...love them all, especially the first one with the CTD colors!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!!!

Virginia L. said...

Fabulous job! I love your Christmas CAS designs, Marlena! Love the use of elements! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Clean and Simple Christmas” Challenge!