Friday, October 9, 2015

Friend in Orange and Grey





I've been all about using my patterned papers ...but sometimes I just wanna



STAMP


I created this because I wanted something with my husband's and my favorite colors....


(stamps: October Afternoon Farmhouse, Sweet n' Sassy Precious Poppies sentiment, Papertrey Ink Happy Trails "thread"  dies: Verve Pennant Trim Die, Papertrey Ink Edgers #1  inks: Jenni Bowlin Weather Vane, Versafine Onyx, Memento Tangelo)



He's the orange & I'm the grey.


yummers 


Love these 2 colors together!!!


Simon Says Stamp World Cardmaking Day.


I'm sending this to a friend who I keep wanting to drop in on.


Either I'm sick or she's sick...so I told her I'd send a card. ;)


Thanks for peeking in~














3 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

Absolutely love those stamped doilies!!!

Diane said...

Wonderful color combination and fun design Marlena.

Hugs diane

Kara Lynne said...

Very beautiful! I didn't know how much I loved that color combination!