Friday, October 30, 2015

Christmas Luggage






FUN!!!


Sky is the limit when using non-traditional Christmas colors, so I'm


using one of these journaling cards again.



(stamps: Hero Arts CL551  die:Papertrey Ink Sparkle & Shine  other: Basic Grey Carte Postale Snippets)


Stamp some snowflakes; slap a shiny sentiment and you've got yourself a "travelin' for Christmas"card.

It helps to back it up with paper that looks like a sweater, don't ya think?


So many peeps skittering across the globe during the holiday season...


I KNOW...


that was US when my husband was serving.


My girlies are skilled travelers. ;)


Plan on traveling this Christmas?





4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Nice card - that snowflake with the dot of the eye is perfect

sandie said...

What a great idea...and yes I am off to see Nonni my fellow Time Out designer for Christmas!! Love the knitted sweater paper and so good to see you at TO x

Anita in France said...

Your snowflake 'shine' is fabulous, Marlena ... brilliant with that fabulous nordic sweater style DP! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

~amy~ said...

I'm thankful to not have to travel during the holidays. It's nice that your girls are seasoned travelers. Love your card Marlena!
Thanks for joining us for the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge!