Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sorry for the Short Fuse



 I hope I never mail this card...


ya know what I'm saying???



If I lose it enough to have to send a card....


oy.




 (stamp: MFT ALM Firecracker, Technique Tuesday Inner Circle  other: Sizzix tag die, Copics)




 I don't even want to admit how many cards I've attempted for this CAS-ology's Challenge...



OK

OK


 I'll tell you.


You made me break.

geesh, YOU. ARE. GOOD. ;)


4.


 I am soooo not a science girl...just an English Lit snob ;).

Labs made me nervous...the fire, SHARP scalpels, chemicals.....

Eeek, I'm such a girl scout (literally.  I WAS a girl scout for a long long time).


I saw dangers EVERYWHERE in the classroom.

I think this topic shut me down when I thought of science class.


hahahaha

So I stopped thinking of class and

 
 tried "great idea"...


"never give up"...

but the cards didn't make me happy. ;(


My youngest is a natural in science, and will probably become something amazing in that field.



 I really really wanted to give this a go despite my awkwardness.


This firecracker card is my favorite of the gang. ;)


Many moons ago someone found a way to invent  "fun" fiery entertainment that many can enjoy.


That's the beauty of science ....


something fun or more importantly, lifesaving is discovered despite the dangers of experimenting.


http://casology.blogspot.com/2015/09/week-166-science.html



I did my signature "coloring"....dotty dotting for this fun challenge...



http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/10/virginias-view-challenge-19.html



Thanks for visiting!





3 comments:

Hannelie said...

Hi Marlena! So good to see you getting out of your "comfort zone " and play along at Casology!
I am (was) a science girl... way back when... but I think crafting is much more fun!

Jen W. said...

I'm glad you didn't quit on us this week, Marlena, because this rocks! A cute and clever take on the cue word and I love the dotty coloring! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Tracie Pond said...

Oh fun card. I enjoyed you sharing with us.