Monday, October 12, 2015

Went to Town



Good Monday Morning!!!


Marlena is unusually chipper for a Monday.


Marlena is referring to herself in the third person because marlena doesn't know who Marlena is at the moment.


hahahaha



;)


I'm excited to share a card that I went to town on elements with.


It's not my usual style, but now I want to make more like it~



I didn't worry about how heavy or thick this would end up, since I'm hand delivering this creation.


Everything jump-started with the Basic Grey Snippets Carte Postale city scene and I built up from there.


There are even previously stamped/die cut elements (building, rose) from my dropped pile that didn't fit a previous project.



They didn't make it on their own card...but the dark colors were perfect for this one.




(stamps: Verve Words of Wisdom, Papertrey Ink The Sweet Life/City Scene  dies: Papertrey Ink The Sweet Life/City Scene, Sizzix star,Silhouette Cameo Jillibean Soup Funny Sayings Soup Labels  other: Basic Grey Snippets Carte Postale/Hey Boy Designer Chipboard Stickers)  



I stamped the sentiment under the star and then on to the star and lined it up.


Just like the city...there's so much going on here...but I'm super excited to use these elements up that have been gathering dust!


Don't you love when use up your goodies on a project to give?



 use a stamp





 I'm going to jump on this enthusiasm and see if I can crank out another collage creation today...














2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

What a cool card. I love how you layered these images!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cool card. Love that cityscape!