Sunday, October 11, 2015

Black and White Call to Me




I don't know if I like the way this photographed...but I like these colors together.


It seems the second panel that I edged with gray nail polish is barely visible.


Oh wells.


It's one of those "have to see in person" cards I guess. ;)


(Verve Scripture Medley 3/Borderline/Poppy Birthday   die: Verve Build a Poppy  other: twine, nail polish edging)


I followed this sketch...


http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2015/10/mojo-monday-418-contest.html



I'm shutting down....time to take a nap I think.


This was one Sunday morning I made it to church and I am WIPED. ;)


But the message and mini fellowship was worth it.


I'm always grateful when I can make it there.





2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How pretty! Love the fun black and white print background and the gorgeous pops of yellow. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

SewPaperPaint said...

I really want to turn some of the sketches into a square card too - so why not! Thanks for the inspiration! Such a pretty combo!