Friday, July 6, 2018

You're So Tweet Color Challenge




Inking up Winnie & Walter stamps for a color challenge and adding Nuvo drops as accents.

(FYI: I get the Nuvo wave now....it's my first time using them!!!)


stamps: Winnie & Walter So Tweet/True  dies: Avery Elle Wonky Stitches  other: Nuvo Drops Sugared Almond






https://www.blog.winniewalter.com/2018/06/june-color-combo-with-heather-h.html



I flipped the faceted circle from True to get the solid spheres.



It's a first for me inking up this sweet bird~SO much fun coloring his hair.

He's like the Justin Beebs of his flock~back in the swishy hair days.

You know I have three girlies, right?

They are practically grown but they love their J. Beebs.

I couldn't resist. ;)

Thanks for stopping by today friends!



 




No comments: