Monday, July 16, 2018

Abstract Creative Lifestyle



I approach life creatively~

park like I've never done it before...

cook like a novice...

and sometimes speak as if I'm fresh to the planet.

ha!!

Let's just say that my creativity is better translated into cards than anything else. ;)


Abstract designs are my favorite to make.
They're like the jazz genre of the cardmaking world. 
With chill vibes and a relaxed atmosphere...it's all about expression.

snap snap


stamps: Ink Road Stamps Full Circle  die: My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circle


 I played with fun Ink Road Stamps while interpreting the following challenge:


http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/fusion-cactus-door.html

I loosely followed the sketch and added pink to blues & greens.



Thanks for stopping by~






1 comment:

Michelle Lupton said...

What a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)