Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Playlist


 I finally created a card using a stamp set I bought months ago.


I couldn't resist the sale, plus my daughters LOVE music!




 
 stamps: Pinkfresh Studio Music Lover  dies: Technique Tuesday Bubbles on the Border





Years ago, I learned a valuable tip from Laurie at her blog soapboxcreations 

using Press & Seal.

I would not have attempted this card without it.

Here I used Press & Seal to lift the bubble line from my extremely loved cutting plate~




 I flipped it over to add glue ~




The final pic shows the back of the pink layer which you don't see in my finished card.

 I try to use every. last. bit. of my precious cardstock.








Thanks for the visit!





 


1 comment:

Stampin Mindy said...

I love the colors you've used. Thank you so much for sharing how to create this card. I've never seen the press n seal being used before.

Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Good Luck!

♥ Mindy