Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Abstract Heart You



More fun bits laying on my desk!

This time it's the paper~I die cut a patterned paper panel and snipped another to piece together this abstract card. 

I left the striped end that connects this paper to a 6X6 paper pad. 

The black and white stripes add the look of a tab, without another bulky layer.


stamps: Winnie & Walter In Bloom: Eva's Favorite Flowers/ LS Exclusives: So Tweet sentiment/True faceted strip  dies:
Winnie & Walter In Bloom: Eva's Favorite Flowers, My Favorite Things stitched squares  other: Heidi Swapp September Skies pp panel, American Crafts Dear Lizzy Happy Place green scrap



I'm inspired by the July color combo again, using a Winnie & Walter stamped flower and sentiment. 




https://www.blog.winniewalter.com/2018/07/july-color-combo-with-heather-h.html


 The True multifaceted stamped strip serves as a landing base for the stacked layers.

There are Nuvo drops for a little more green~ 

(I'm officially Nuvo obsessed- send help :)).


 Thanks for stopping by~





No comments: