Saturday, July 14, 2018

Anniversary Tag




I threw some goodies in a bag and created a tag to doll things up~


stamps: Papertrey Ink Enjoy the Ride/Mat Stack 3 Collection  dies: Memory Box Pinpoint Main Street Tag, Papertrey Ink Enjoy the Ride, Technique Tuesday Bubbles on the Border 
 other: Dovecraft Natural Pigment Ink (free with my Ink Road Stamp order~thank you!!!) , BasicGrey Capture Program Snippets (Carte Postale)


I sized a snippet from BasicGrey down to fit this tag~framing it with a navy cardstock.
The bubbles are from a border die~it's my new favorite confetti!
 The tag fits the "t" factor of the following challenge:


http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2018/07/just-add-ink-417just-add-t.html



I'm also entering 

We do most of our road trips in the summer~
 Thanks for stopping by~


6 comments:

Lou said...

What a fun and vibrant tag Marlena. I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink.

Kath Stewart said...

your tag is adorable Marlena, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

Jan said...

This is such a cute tag Marlena! I love the design with the corner sentiment and your VW is adorable ( esp as I drive a newer version :-) ) Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Nikki Spencer said...

This is super cute Marlena! I love the vibrant colours and fun sentiment. Thanks for sharing at just Add Ink.

Tina said...

Your tag is lots of fun - I can just imagine a road trip in the bug! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.

Rachael Lewsley said...

Such a sweet tag! Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week x