Friday, July 20, 2018

~Beach Day Birthday Wishes~




I have yet to let my feet hit the sand this summer...so beach living is on my mind!




stamps: Verve Borderline  dies: Technique Tuesday Bubbles on the Border, Taylored Expressions Crustaceans, Memory Box Pinpoint Main Street Tag, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Dress Up Tags circle  other: Simple Stories You are Here pp




Laurel's relaxing seaside photo had me reaching for the yellow left over section of Bubbles on the Border and the tan and blues~



http://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/07/inspired-bybeach-day.html




 
 





http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-301-anything-goes.html

http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-165-word-prompt-birthday.html


Thanks for stopping by! 



 

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Love how you have used your scraps! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

sandie said...

OH Marlena I am loving these dies you are using at the moment-they create such wonderful designs and I like the funky graphic looks they give-great to see you at Ink

Karen Petitt said...

Your card is so beautiful! You have a really great eye for colour and that makes your tag pop beautifully and very graphically. Thank you very much for popping over to my blog to leave a comment on my seahorse card. You made my weekend a really happy one! Karen x

Marge said...

This is very fabulous, Marlena! Love how you used the diecuts which are so lovely. Your color combonation is beautiful, too! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Marge

Melissa Grant said...

Marlena this card is wonderful! All of your elements came together so well. Very pretty!

Shauna said...

How fantastic! I like your beach theme and that tag is really dynamic! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Dawn Fields said...

Pretty card!