Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Dream Big





When I stamp, I end up with extra finished images.

I like to play around with different color combinations, so I almost always have leftovers.

These seemed to play nice together~

 

stamps: Papertrey Ink On the Wagon, Winnie & Walter In Bloom:Shirley's Blooms, Verve Dream Big/Treasured Words  dies: Papertrey Ink On the Wagon, Winnie & Walter In Bloom: Shirley's Blooms Cutaways, Technique Tuesday Bubbles on the Border dots,Verve Rounded Rectangle 




 I followed CAS(E) this Sketch this week:




http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2018/07/case-this-sketch-280.html



 I have a renewed fascination for cars lately...I've been enjoying Comedians In Cars on Netflix.

Jerry Seinfield highlights the coolest cars I've ever seen!

The interviews are fun too.

The show didn't get great reviews...but thumbs up from me!



 Thanks for stopping by~


 

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so fun, Marlena! Wonderful take on the sketch!