Monday, July 16, 2018

Noteworthy Smile



I've been playing with this new border and I can't put it down.


stamps:Pinkfresh Studio Music Lover,Verve Hope Lifts    dies: Avery Elle Wonky Stitches,Technique Tuesday Bubbles on the Border,MFT Blueprints 11 smile sentiments,Verve Lifted Hope  other: Nuvo Drops,WeRMemory Keepers Albums Made Easy Journal Cards, music notes confetti



I've collected journal cards over the years and want to put them to use.


 "Noteworthy" had me think bubbly dance party, so I went from there.


I used these beautiful tranquil colors~



https://sundaystamps.blogspot.com/2018/07/ssc183-tranquil-cottage-colors.html




I'm also entering this challenge~



http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-113.html


It's impossible not to smile at a dance party, am I right?

Thanks for stopping by~





6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, Marlena, this is so lovely! GREAT use of our colors! That bubble panel is just SO fun, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Melissa Grant said...

Marlena, Wow...this card is great! I love all of the elements you used. Great use of the journal cards and our colors! Thanks for sharing at SUNDAY STAMPS :)

Heidi Baks said...

What fun layers on your card -- really reminds me of the vintage ephemera days. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Nonni said...

Very fun card, I love the collage look you have created! Such cute details and pretty colors. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

Shona Chambers said...

I can see why you can't stop playing with the border die, its such a cool design and leaves you with so many circle sizes to use as embellishments. Fab card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

Claire Broadwater said...

I just love this circle panel and all the fun elements in your card! Such a great way to use the color combo! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX