Wednesday, January 10, 2018

You Don't Have to Sit on It




This lone cactus was sitting on my desk from my previous project...

 


stamps: Newton's Nook Cultivated Cacti/Fanciful Florals   dies:Newton's Nook Cultivated Cacti, Spellbinders Classic Circles



 Since it's pot matched a color from the following challenge~I set to work from there.





http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2018/01/color-throwdown-475.html




 Those are navy dots~I'm tellin ya ;)...they look dark in my crafty corner.



Pink is majority on this card, so I'm entering the following challenge also.



http://www.inkypawschallenge.com/2018/01/inky-paws-challenge-63.html



My thoughts for this card come from a recent meme I found...


it said,


"Being negative only makes a difficult journey more difficult.  
You may be given a cactus, but you don't have to sit on it."


I now see cacti as a daily reminder~


Thanks for stopping by!


 

5 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

Such a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Paws Challenge!
Debbie

Dandi93 said...

Pretty Card Marlena and great sketch

2sistersproject said...

Love the pink.
Thanks for linking up to the Inky Paws Challenge.
Diane

Zsofia Molnar said...

I love the added texture with the stamped floral in the background. Great design. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Inky Paws Challenge this week, and hope you join us next week too. Zsofi

Emily Lauritzen said...

Aw, I love that quote! Such a great way to start a card!
I'm so glad you were able to join us at Inky Paws!!
<3 Emily L>