Monday, January 15, 2018

Create Along With Us January 2018







stamps:Papertrey Ink Garden Party/Half & Half  dies:Papertrey Ink Garden Party/Half & Half





 I was inspired by the color scheme here by Heather Nichols~


http://pinefeather.typepad.com/pine_is_here/2018/01/papertrey-ink-january-2018-release-life-is-what-you-bake-it-confetti-sentiments-mix-mat-confetti.html

 Reds & teals...happy sigh~

I added pinks because I wanted to use as many layers as I could from Garden Party.


 Have a wonderful Monday!


5 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Beautifully done! Love the stamps you chose! Great card!

Marcia Hill said...

I am loving the reds and teals too and your card is just lovely Marlena!! :0)

lainey said...

Wow, this is such a beautiful color combination and design!

Kathy Mc said...

Awesome card, Marlena! The pinks look great with the red and teal.

Helen F. said...

Love this, Marlena. Your choice of stamps/dies are perfect with this awesome color-combo too!