Sunday, January 28, 2018

Thelma to My Louise




Baby girl is the last to get her permit.


I need your prayers.

 No...

I'm serious.


She's my wild and bold kid.........



stamp: Lil' Inker Designs Galentine's Day   dies: Simon Says Stamp Stitched Dress Up Tag, Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangle, My Favorite Things Sentiment Strips, Lil' Inker Designs On the Diagonal



I'm sure it will be an adventure...

Here's her Galentine card~


inspired by the eclectic living room in this photo




http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/01/just-us-girls-425-photo-week.html



~pink, blue, green, yellow...with stripes thrown in everywhere.

LOVE THIS.

I would have this room if my husband didn't have a say. ;)



I figured this would pair well with the layer it up challenge






 Please don't forget to pray...

gulp and double gulp





3 comments:

Maria said...

Super cute card! Great take on the challenge photo! GOOD LUCK! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

Brenda said...

What a fabulous card Marlena! I love the inspiration photo and would love to have a room like that myself. lol Sending prayers for your new driver! Hugs, Brenda

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet design and image!! Good luck with your new driver!! :)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa