Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Rise Above




I went abstract today~aiming for a floating feel here.


stamps: Altenew Dodecagram/Building Blocks/Painted Encouragement/Half-Tone Circles  dies: My Favorite Things Square Frames



I played with my Misti again...

using these gorgeous, bright colors.



http://altenewblog.com/2018/01/01/altenew-january-2018-inspiration-challenge/



The multi-colored flowers had such beautiful depth, so I took that and changed them to geometric images.

I recently acquired these Altenew sets (Dodecagram and Building Blocks) and was motivated to put them to use.


new to you stamp set




Simon Says (Wednesday): Something New



Thanks for stopping in~











2 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card, you did a great job with your new Altenew sets, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card, love your design.Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge the week and Happy New Year ! Jo x