Friday, January 12, 2018

Combo of Products~You Are a Survivor




My mom is a breast cancer survivor.

She's really low key about it, but my husband wears a pin now and again to honor her (I doubt she even knows that).


It's not a secretive thing...just a "hey don't worry about it, I'm good" kind of attitude.

Everyone deals in different ways, you know?


Anyway, I wanted to let her know I'm glad she's still ok.




 Essentials by Ellen Stamp & Die Set Courage,Concord & 9th Blooms Fill-In,Essentials by Ellen Folk Hearts




The following challenge~a combination of Essentials by Ellen and Concord & 9th~ inspired me to make a today card for her.


 

http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/the_classroom_new/mix-it-up-challenge/



 Thanks for stopping by today~









1 comment:

Marcia said...

Lovely card! Great selection of colors. Wonderful story behind it too!