Monday, January 29, 2018

Throwdown and Layerz




I tinkered with this card for hours...



stamp: Verve Beautiful Things/Great Friend/Potter's Clay sentiment  dies:Avery Elle Star Frame,Verve Beautiful Flowers/Great Kindness,My Favorite Things Cross Stitch Oval



It was heavenly...therapy for my introverted soul!







I love these colors~always a fave of mine!



http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2018/01/color-throwdown-477.html


I went with a warm gray vs my usual cool~almost a taupe.


Thank you for your sweet visit!



4 comments:

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love how you used the flowers to frame your sentiment.

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Marlene! I love these colors too my friend and I love the scripture. Well done! Hugs, Brenda

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful! Love those perfectly placed flowers and stars!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous beautiful card, love how you made the background.
luv
Debby