Sunday, January 28, 2018

Citrus Layerz




I was feeling citrus today~I miss the sun!!!


stamps: Papertrey Ink Garden Party,Flourishes Hydrangea  dies: Papertrey Ink Garden Party/Mat Stack 3/Layerz Mat Stack 3,Memory Box Sour Citrus Wedges,Avery Elle Wonky Stitches




 I miss fresh fruit too.


Our fridge is all wackadoodle because the flipping temps has it confused.

The salads and fruits are frozen solid...even with the basic temp set.

That being said...I've got citrus on my mind. :)


 I do have to say though...the slushy ice tea sitting in the back is super refreshing!!!

Sorry...sidetracked..as for my card...


 this color combo got me started~



http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2018/01/just-add-ink-393colour.html

Then I layered and layered and layered again...






Thanks for stopping by~I appreciate your visit :).


 

5 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

It sounds like your are ready for all weather conditions Marlena...the ice tea sounds especially good to me at the minute as we have had temps of close to 40c and horrid high humidity.
Cute wonky stitching and layered focal panel. Thanks for sharing at Just add Ink.

Anonymous said...

Lovely stitching details to draw you into the bright and fresh (summery) images. Chantell Just Add Ink

Tracy Freeman said...

Lovely card and love the citrus theme and colours. Hope your fridge sorts itself out and soon.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

ColourmehappyDi said...

Lovely tropical themed card, Marlena & perfect for the colour challenge. Glad you could play along at Just Add Ink again.
Di

Patrice said...

Oooooh your card is lovely, Marlena. So fresh & fun. Thanks for sharing with us again. x