Friday, January 19, 2018

It's the Little Things




Little Animals and a little love sent...


stamps: Concord & 9th You are Enough, Simply Cards & Papercraft 170 free Floral Friends



The following inspiration photo made me think of the fox I picked up free in a magazine.

 I love the way the photo has all the animals "posing for a pic".

Obviously my fox is paying attention, but my rabbit could give a hoot!

She's super busy and has things to do...

same, miss rabbit...same. ;)





http://inspiredbyallthelittlethings.blogspot.com/2018/01/inspired-by-all-little-things-77.html



This is my first time inking up these critters~
 


http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2018/01/just-add-ink-392blog-hop.html


It's FRIDAYYYYY people!

yay yay yay ;)


 


6 comments:

Darnell said...

You made it into Inspired By All the Little Thngs just in time and I'm so glad, Marlena! This is such a fun and fabulous card design! In my head the fox looks like he is thinking, "Oh, please, back and forth, back and forth, that rabbit needs to learn to chill and take a moment of zen now and then like me!" lol! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love everything about this, Marlena! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

KimB said...

This is just lovely Marlena! I just love your fox and rabbit and sweet colours you used. Thanks for showing us your something new project at Just Add Ink this week.

Jan said...

Such a pretty card Marlena! I love the colouring details of your fox and rabbit amongst the leaves and such a lovely sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Anonymous said...

Lovely fun card - Your papers and stamps go together well. Chantell Just Add Ink

ColourmehappyDi said...

Such a sweet card, Marlena. I love the colours & images & your story about the scene made me smile too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.
Di