Thursday, January 18, 2018

With Love





I went to Ikea this week...can you tell?

 :)


I went graphic/minimalist on this one.

 

stamps: Altenew Handmade Tags  dies:My Favorite Things Stitched Squares/Square Frames,Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangles



So when I saw Laurel Seabrook's 




https://laurelseabrookdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/01/inspired-by-curl-up-with-pillow.html


it didn't take me long to come up with a card.


 

I wish my brain looked this neat and tidy....hahaha ;)

Thanks for stopping by~

 




3 comments:

Lin said...

Great graphic design, Marlena, and a fun take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Laurel said...

Such a great take on the Inspiration! Thank you for playing along!

I Card Everyone said...

Marlena I promise I didn't see your card until I posted mine! great minds? I love your neat and tidy brain!
=] Michele