Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Hello Blue Green Black




I picked up a navy washi set recently and wanted to utilize~





 Initially I laid them straight on the green, but the pop wasn't enough for me.

  I reapplied layers on white and die cut with a banner die and trimmed.



 (stamps:Avery Elle Brushed, Newton's Nook Fanciful Florals dots   dies:Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Banner Duo,Papertrey Ink Songbirds  other:washi)



I miss bright colors sooo bad in my dreary land...so this pic has me loving neon~


http://curtaincallchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/curtain-call-inspiration-challenge-neon.html




I love anything goes challenges too~




Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

JD/ Jill said...

Great job with those colors! It really does make this lovely card POP!

Aileen said...

Great use of the washi, this looks so good. Love it

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such beautiful colors! Very striking card!

Virginia L. said...

So inventive and creative, Marlena! The colros are spot on and perfect! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes”” Challenge!

Brenda said...

OMGosh, I am so loving this card Marlena! The color combo is one of my favorite and I think these colors are so stunning together. Loving that washi tape! Hugs, Brenda

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You make those new washi tape shine, love the color combo, pretty project!

Patti said...

Marlena! I love this!! It caught my eye int he gallery and I knew it was going to be GREAT! beautiful neon color creation!!

Patti