Saturday, April 16, 2016

Hold Your Breath Father's Day Card




Hold your breath, Marlena is aiming for perfection.



(stamp:Verve Strong Anchor  dies:My Favorite Things Cross-Stitch Oval Stax,Avery Elle Dotted Elle-ments,Sizzix tag)




 Okay, maybe not perfection, 

but it felt like meticulous surgery, lining up the elements. ;)
I tried to keep it as neat and intentional as possible...
just like my dad.  
As I was placing each piece down, I'm thinking...
"don't breathe, steady...steaaaady..."
hahahaha 


http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/just-add-ink-307-colour.html


 Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

This is such a gorgeous card Marlena, the crisp white and subtle use of the colours is very appealing. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Rochelle Blok said...

Great card Marlena. Love the mix of the patterned paper. The bright bow and the banners to the side just finish it all off and pull the card together. A fantastic use of this weeks challenge colours. Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

Jan said...

This is so beautiful Marlena! I love your mix of papers with the oval and twine - so clean, and a fabulous masculine card! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

You totally made me giggle. I'm sure your Dad will appreciate all those straight lines in this beautiful card.