Friday, April 22, 2016

Count Your Rainbows



I've had my eye on this sentiment set for years & finally picked it up.
 



(stamps:Papertrey Ink Super Stripes, Inkadinkado Friendly Advice  die:Avery Elle Rounded Diamonds  other:confetti)



I love the way kids see the world~

 We still quote phrases from when our girlies were littles.

Some of them will go down in history!


I was inspired by this week's



http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.ca/2016/04/the-challenge-69-rainbow-heart.html




Today is the perfect day for this sentiment...it's so gloomy here!


We were spoiled with sunny skies and warm temps this week~glad I didn't stash my winter/fall clothes too far away.


Thanks for stopping in~







2 comments:

Rachel Bergfeld said...

Love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at The Challenge!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super sweet, Marlena, and what a beautiful reminder! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Challenge!