Monday, April 4, 2016

HASHTAG NO



I have another for TIME OUT, but I don't know if my fingers can type all I wanna say in time...let's just see if I can, shall we?



(stamps:Studio G,My Favorite Things Let's Hang Out masked off "no"   dies:Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Elle-ments,Sizzix tag  other:washi & enamel dots)



I have this fun hashtag my girlies gave me forever ago...it came with three other random keyboard stamps.

 I decided to take the TIME OUT challenge *link below* and go this route, because lately my girlies are learning the beauty and strength of NO.

Teenage girls need to learn it, don't you think?

Peer pressure is a powerful thing~but so is God.

He gives them the courage to say "no"...even to seemingly innocent situations, in order to say "yes" to where He wants them to be.


 I went with these inspirational photo colors too~


http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com/2016/03/fusion-orchid-occasions.html




 'A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water' by Eleanor Roosevelt


Thanks for stopping by~



3 comments:

sandie said...

I really like your line of thinking here, so very true and just the kind of thing we all need to ponder on sometimes. Great take on our quote. Love you also used the colours we have at Fusion. Thanks for joining Time Out and Fusion x

Anita in France said...

Very cool, Marlena ... fun colours and great detailing ... and such a great post to go with it ... wise words indeed! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Karren said...

Great take on the challenge photo! Love all the little details in your card and that hashtag is so fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge.