Saturday, April 16, 2016

Choose Joy Today




I think joyful people ARE joyful...


but I think they choose it.


I mean, everyone has problems, right?






(stamps:My Favorite Things Flowers  die:My Favorite Things Cross-Stitch Oval Stax)





 That's why I love this sentiment. :)




http://www.cardchallenges.com/2016/04/mft-color-challenge-43.html




 It's a reminder to actively choose joy...


rather than just expect to receive it.



I would love to insert that new "thinking face" emoji...



right.


here.


Thanks for stopping by~



 

4 comments:

maria f. said...

What a lovely message. And delivered in such a pretty package ;)

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Marlena! And I totally agree, joyful people have problems too, but they chose to stay joyful and that is so inspirational to me! There are things out of our control, so we have to just stay joyful to get through them. Hugs, Brenda

Leigh Penner said...

So pretty! And so true, too!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty!