Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Loved


Unfortunately, I need sympathy cards.


This one is for a sweet, classy lady~
the wife of our recently deceased pastor.


(stamps:Papertrey Ink Rosie Posie& Step 2,My Favorite Things Flowers sentiment  dies:Papertrey Ink Rosie Posie & Step 2/Circle Scribbles)

She is precious to me (as was him...can't even talk about it guys or I won't be able to function...).


Fortunately for me...there is a lovely photo to draw inspiration from.




http://inspiredbyallthelittlethings.blogspot.com/2016/04/inspired-by-all-little-things-featuring_23.html



I gave a touch of lavendar within and behind the florals...

as well as keeping it CAS & classy like the guest artist, Lynn Mangan.


I'm also sharing at


~metallic paper~


If I can manage another sympathy card...I'll share it too.


Thanks for stopping by~



6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Marlena your card is beautiful, I am so sorry that it was needed. Thank you for sharing this with us at Inspired by All the Little Things this week!

Annette Allen said...

such a pretty card.. always so sad when someone looses a loved one. I am sure this card will warm her heart.

maria f. said...

Sad for you, friend. Your card is lovely and certain to comfort her.

Leigh Penner said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Marlena! I'm sure your pastor's wife will love and really appreciate your beautiful card! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Macarena said...

This is a very elegant card and I think it would be a perfect gift for the lady. Sorry for the sad occasion but the card is really beautiful. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Hugs, Marzena

Marcie Sharp said...

Lovely card. I'm sorry for your loss! Thanks for playing with us at Inspired by All the Little Things!