Thursday, April 14, 2016

Classy Hat Lady




I wear hats all the time.


It's mostly because I'm too lazy to do my hair. :)


Not like back in the day...

there were classy ladies who did their hair 

and THEN

 placed a hat on!


So classy.




(stamps: Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments OWH, Dylusions So Many Hats   die:Simon Says Stamp Greeting Blocks)




 There's a NINETY+  sweet lady who sits a row in front of my family at church.


You'll spot her fancy hat after Spring.


When I admire her hat, she's waves the compliment away, and states she can't handle sun.


smile.


Surrrre, it's only the sun. :)


CLASSY & HUMBLE~such a sweet combination!




(polka dot washi tapes)


Thanks for swinging by~






 

4 comments:

maria f. said...

You are rockin' these lady's cards lately. Great card. Great story.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love this classy creation!

Brenda said...

I love this card Marlena! And I love hats, I just don't wear them. Don't think they look good on me for one and it is very hard to find a hat that will fit my tiny head. Your little lady from church sounds so cute and sweet!! Hugs, Brenda

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the dotty border, great imaget too.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby