Friday, September 15, 2023

Season's Greetings Collage

 


I enjoy creating transitional season cards.


I take the best of Fall and Winter, and mush them together. 


That way, I can marry fun autumn colors with a splash of cool blue.


Maybe seasons aren't super defined for me, since I was mostly raised in Hawaii.


I now experience clearly defined seasons, and love all of them.


Why yes, snowflake, you can hang with the autumn colors and mushroom, no one will stop you.


Picket Fence Studios Fancy Christmas Sentiments, Tim Holtz Impresslits snowflake, Impression Obsession Layered Pinecone, Whimsy Stamps Build a Fairy Garden set, Avery Elle Pierced Rectangles



All these snippets were leftovers from previous craft sittings, and I felt they layered up well.






I pulled rust, mustard and tinge of blue from this photo prompt.




Thank you for your sweet visit today~


3 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Marlena...your card is putting me in the spirit for fall! Just lovely! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Time Out this week.

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a wonderful card, layered so perfectly with beautiful fall elements. And I didn't even notice the snowflake till you mentioned it. Why not have one? I lived in the north long enough to experience snow in every month except the summer ones! Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Nancy said...

I love the colours you've chosen for your card. Very fall inspired! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!