Sunday, September 3, 2023

Rhinestoned Bake Shoppe

 

I finally dove into Window Shoppe dies from Concord & 9th,


and I'm truly HOOKED.


Concord & 9th Window Shoppe Pop Up Base/Bake Shoppe/Book Shoppe (cat), Catherine Pooler Stroke of Midnight Patterned Paper


I was so into it, I stayed up way past my healthy bedtime, no joke. ;)



Concord & 9th Love You More Than (panel die), Sassy & Crafty (no longer in business) Dessert First and You Are sentiments


Lots of details for a friend of my daughter's and I'm on my way to making more of these shops...



Simon Says (Monday): Sparkle & Shine 

(silver cardstock and rhinestones)


Simon Says (Wednesday): Anything Goes


Simon Says IG Challenge


Thank you for your sweet visit!




1 comment:

Lisa :) said...

Love this the stones really pop!!