Saturday, September 9, 2023

DT INkspirational Mood Board



It's time for a new challenge at INkspirational!



Erin Lee Creative Bold Holiday Greetings, My Favorite Things Skyline (painted with acrylics and Glitterific paints), Darice Snowflake die, Papertrey Ink Brushed Off Rectangles, Tim Holtz Saltwater Taffy Acrylic Splatters


Check this gorgeous Mood Board :




The pink and oranges got me, and the grey stones.

Know this...if I've bothered to paint a panel or piece, I never trash it.

It's the time it takes to dry, that makes it valuable to me. :)


I had a different project in mind that flopped when I splattered the frame, but after awhile, I found new pieces to add on to it.

The skyline, snowflake and frame are all scraps that met up here.

I just had to stamp a huge sentiment to match the artsy energy of some of the frames in the board.




 

Please go to the challenge blog and see what my talented teammates came up with, then join us with your unique creation!




4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a great mix of colors and your bits and pieces Marlena! An interesting skyline die cut in the bright orange and I love that big purple snowflake along with the sentiment! A lovely design inspired by the Mood Board! Julia xx

Pia S said...

The colors are spot on and I love this trendy Christmas design with a skyline!

cm said...

Totally crushing over your artsy frame that captures elements of the mood board wonderfully. The skyline is so cool; the snowflake, in bright purple, is fantastic! One very trendy Christmas card, indeed!
hugs~c

Marina said...

Love how you used those colours for a Christmas card. It looks very dramatic